VISITOR MAP/ WORLD VIEW

VISITOR MAP

WORLD WIDE VISITORS!

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

1st post for this blog - WHY THIS NAME??!?!!?

i was thinking allot about blogging lately, i have a ton of things i want to do, things i want to create, and i have another  blog where i display some of those, but it will also include other crafts as well...

i wanted a blog exclusive to my crochet.

im no master at this, but i do it..ALLOT.
not sure why, but i think, i can seel stuff i make.
turns out i give most of my stuff away..

but why this name?
i wanted it to be CROCHET CRAZY, but someone already has that..

so i was thinking, and remembered a picture i saved to my computer, i intend to put into an album on my Facebook, that was :






so, i named THIS blog, that! Lol

cause i usually have, somewhere on me or around me, a ball of yarn, a needle, a pair of scissors, and a needle.
all i ever need to make whatever idea i have in my head.

so,



this blog will be devoted to my ideas and creations in the crochet world.

for wanting to walk with me on this journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment